FFCC Partner - Camp'in France
Moulin des Effres campsite is a partner of the French Federation of Camping and Caravaning
FFCC MEMBERSHIP CARD AVAILABLE
Take advantage of the FFCC special offer at Moulin des Effres campiste by showing your member card.
Be sure to check the validity date of your card
- SPECIAL OFFER in LAW SEASON :
From April 02 to July 09 and from August 27 to September 24, 2022 :
– 17€ the night in a pitch (tent, caravan, camping-car / converted van) with electricity for 2 people and 1 animal
Excluding tourist taxes and cannot be combined with current promotions
- Extra :
– Tourist taxe : 0.45€/ night and per adult
Any other member card will not be able to benefit from the FFCC – Camp’In France special offer.
Instructions for new holidaymakers
Before the stay
Remember to take in your suitcase :
- The document received by email entitled “BON D’ECHANGE” either printed or on the phone
- 2 checks for deposits (one for 300 euros and the second for 80 euros) – See our general conditions
- Your household linen : sheets, bath and beach towels, tea towels, etc. The size of the beds in the mobile homes is 140 x 190 for the double beds and 80 x 190 for the single beds. In the tipis, the single beds measure 90 x 190cm.
- Some cleaning products for the household : for hygienic reasons, we do not leave any sponge, product or food in the accommodation. Household equipment is provided (broom, shovel, mop, bucket, basin, etc.)..
- If your dog is accompanying you, please bring his vaccination record with you.
The day of your arrival
We register arrivals from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the latest.
If you have paid for your entire stay (compulsory for accommodation), you must present your “BON D’ECHANGE” document (printed or on the phone) as well as your deposit checks at reception.
Then it will be given to you :
- The keys to your accommodation
- Your personal badge
- Your personal bracelet for anyone over 4 years old
- The animation schedule for the week
The day of your departure
The keys to your accommodation must be returned to reception by 10 a.m. at the latest.
A complete inventory of your accommodation will be given to you upon your arrival. This serves as an chekck out, to give us signed and completed if necessary. An accommodation check (inventory and cleaning) is done in the afternoon after your departure.
If everything is correct, your deposit checks are crossed out and canceled on the spot, then send to the head office in Neuvy-Bouin (79). You will receive proof of this by email.
After the stay
Request to send crossed deposit checks by mail
Shortly after your stay, you will receive by email a scan of your crossed out and canceled deposit checks. If you wish to receive your deposit checks by mail, please request it.
We send an invoice at the end of your stay only on request. You can make your request at the reception, by phone or email. Once the invoice is edited, it is impossible for us to modify it. So remember to check with the team on 05 49 65 54 25, the name and contact details that will be displayed on the document.